[I am adding new trails to the guide every week. Have added 7 out of the 20 so far. Once I am done with 20 trails, I shall bump the price up to $50/]
Hey, it's Shreshth 👋
I have been hiking in India for more than a decade. And have been rock climbing around Bangalore for about half that.
It has never been easy to find good trails, especially ones that aren't strewn with plastic trash and not crowded by hoards of people.
So I started looking for quiet, rarely frequented locations devoid of those two annoying things. I've documented quite a few trails. Here's me sharing that with you.
What you'll get
- 20+ Trails [Lifetime access] (will keep adding more trails after launch and will include updates too)
- Access to a Bangalore-based hiking community on WhatsApp
- GPS Maps (you can download them as GPX files and use them with any GPS tracking app)
- Trail Descriptions
- High-Quality Photos & Videos
- Passes & Permits
- Wildlife & Safety Tips
- Preparation Guide
- Gear & Supplies Checklist
Direct access to GPX files(+gaiagps access), photos & trail information